Thursday 8 March 2012

PAGE BREAK!



Ladies and gents,

Sorry for the delay for Part II, but we figure the climax build-up is totally worth it for you guys :)

In the meantime, I would like to testify and briefly say "Thank You Jesus"

Anyone who knew me last year at my worst knows that I ended up being hospitalized after
an anxiety attack\mental breakdown.

Not only was there a change happening physically, but spiritually, there was a spirit that was seeing it's way out of my life.

I could go on and give your the gritty details, but we shall leave that for a coffee date.

For now,

I just want to thank the Lord. Since my breakdown, it has been an uphill battle of crucifying flesh, letting go of people and letting go of old ways and STILL there is more to do as I grow in him and He grows in me.
I want to thank Him for giving me :

->Mental clarity, focus and awareness.
->peace that surpasses all understanding
->time
->compassion

but most of all...

HELPING ME UNDERSTAND WHAT TRUE LOVE IS REALLY ALL ABOUT

I am daily learning this, daily getting deeper...and I'm just honored that He would even consider me a candidate to work with Him to complete His work\plans.

He is good.

He is loving.

He is kind

and get this...


HE IS A GENTLEMAN :)

So ladies and gents,

let me leave you with this:

Don't give up! I know the storm is raging outside and you can't even look up to cry out to the heavens or even complete your prayer because you're so lost in what's going on but I've got something to tell you.

HE'S ALREADY FIXED IT.

HE'S ALREADY GOT YOU COVERED/PROTECTED

So, be still, and know that He is God and HE is in control.

On the real though, aren't you glad that it's someone like HIM that's in control and not someone like Lucifer?

I thank GOD! LOL

Good night and God bless you all xo

-Mbula Enobong



1 comment:

  1. 2018 Mbula: again, it's hard to differentiate here whether mania is speaking or if you genuinely believed this. But I think it was a bit of both. Thank you for writing these

    ReplyDelete

Imposter syndrome

This is for black women: Do you disqualify yourself when you meet a love interest and all your insecurities flare-up? Especially if the inse...