Wednesday 15 February 2012

Tip Of The Ice Berg (Part I)



Hmmm...

SEX

Today I feel the need to address this subject because it's an issue that seems to plague us all whether or not we are Christian or non-Christian, believers or non-believers, virgins or non-virgins.

Most importantly, I want you all to know that just because I have the Holy Ghost living in me or that I follow Christ and am committed to following His cause, does not mean I don`t have an ugly past or that I do not struggle with afflictions.

In my observations, it is a topic that is subliminally spoken throughout the day with our co-workers, loved ones and yes even those we consider "holier than thou"

So God help me, I'mma lay down my observations, comments and queries:

LADIES, THIS IS AN IMPORTANT NOTE FOR YOU:

Please, do not go down this lane.---> FANTASIZING. When you start to fantasize and dream about what a guy would be like if he touched you or kissed you, not only do you ruin the reality of it ever happening and killing how magical it would be IF and WHEN it did happen, you are also building up an expecation of him that he will most likely fail (he is not in your head)


BEEF NUMBER ONE

--> When having a conversation with a guy that you like or are interested in... and whether or not he is saved ladies, DO NOT, I repeat, DO NOT discuss YOUR sexuality, YOUR preferences, YOUR fantasies, YOUR sexual history with him or around him UNLESS it's a conversation between the two of you and you are about to cross that threshold and HE is also sharing HIS sexuality and HIS preferences and HIS fantasies and HIS sexual history.

KEEP THE MYSTERY

**Johnny: "When I hear a girl, whether I'm into her or not, tell me about her sexual preferences or talk about sexuality at all, I'm making small mental notes JUST incase in the future anything goes down"

Ladies, do NOT give men like Johnny and the like, have this power over you.

Once they know what turns you on, or what you like, at any chance they see your guard down they WILL pounce. It is called testosterone #truestory

That is why THEY chase and YOU'RE the one that's supposed to stay BEING chased.

I'm going to stop here and gather my thoughts for part two...

Please comment below and let me know of your questions\opinions.

**Names have been changed to protect the individual

3 comments:

  1. Queen, I like todays blog :) . I can't wait for part 2. So when you say " you are about to cross that threshold" you mean ready for marriage? and also, when you say "UNLESS .....HE is also sharing HIS sexuality and HIS preferences and HIS fantasies and HIS sexual history." Does that mean we can divulge IF he divulges his personal information first or is it a no-no point blank UNTIL you're ready to cross that threshold?

    At one point, I'll admit I thought it was important for a guy to know who he's going to be with for the rest of his life by sharing certain sexual facts thru words and not action. Now I feel like I understand where you're coming from when it comes to divulging such information to men..or thinking up these fantasies. Great topic!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes I mean ready for marriage. I`m about to go further in maybe my realest blog yet.

    You can only divulge that information WHEN you are ready to cross that threshold, meaning as you are discussing preferences it is a clear message that in the next few days after this conversation, IT`S GOING DOWN.

    It`s important for a guy to know who he`s going to be with for the rest of his life, but sex isn`t everything in marriage.

    ReplyDelete
  3. 2018 Mbula: To be honest it sounds like you're policing other people's body, sex life and flow of relationship in this post. Two things...if you meet a guy who treats you like sex is a bargaining chip- RUN! If you meet a guy who makes you feel terrible and guilty for not wanting to try out his sexual fetishes, RUN! If you meet a guy who think women's bodies are only for his pleasure and that women don't need to feel pleasure either- RUN! My final thought on this, however, is: what if men also like to feel pursued?

    ReplyDelete

Imposter syndrome

This is for black women: Do you disqualify yourself when you meet a love interest and all your insecurities flare-up? Especially if the inse...