Tuesday 1 January 2013

Joyous Celebration

I've received the gift of Freedom in Jesus name! Thank you Lord!



FRIENDS!!

The celebration continues!

This is my year of COMPLETION!!

Finishing what I started 5 years AGO: MY E.C.E DIPLOMA

I got a bit side tracked, but that's okay, the Lord caused me to BOUNCE BACK!

After I finish my E.C.E, the next big plan is to help my pastor with international ministries in Mombasa, Kenya...

What am I doing to get there?

Securing a stable job
Revise my debt and budget
SAVE SAVE SAVE
Prepare for what will be required of me (pray)

STAY CHUNNNEEDDD



**Photo courtesy of :http://citylightbratislava.com/teaching/old-testament-stary-zakon/leviticus-3-mojzisova/freedom-feast-leviticus-21-23/#comment-1783

No comments:

Post a Comment

Imposter syndrome

This is for black women: Do you disqualify yourself when you meet a love interest and all your insecurities flare-up? Especially if the inse...