Tuesday 1 January 2013

Moving Forward

This year I pray for exponential growth in ALL the areas of my life that will bring UTMOST glory to God and I claim this to be done in Jesus' name! WHAT HE HAS STARTED HE WILL COMPLETE AND PERFECT #iamhisworkmanship
Not looking back at my old friends, past mistakes, my old hang outs, my old habits, NOPE

This is the time where I learn to move FORWARD in the direction God is leading me and leave those who are not coming with me...

INCLUDING FAMILY MEMBERS

You can be grateful for those God puts in your life, but when the season comes to an end, do not be grieved, for where the Lord closes a door, He always opens up another one


No comments:

Post a Comment

Imposter syndrome

This is for black women: Do you disqualify yourself when you meet a love interest and all your insecurities flare-up? Especially if the inse...