Tuesday 16 June 2020

My Paradise




My yoni is like a castle set in paradise

Lush green valleys surround her

With mountains as far as they eye can see

Some curved edges to mark boundaries

But also the Scattered bones

of past lovers littering the ground.

They serve as a warning to any others who come for a conquest

My yoni is both delicate as a flower and holds the power to create or destroy.



Cascading Waterfalls are hidden in deep canopies that cleanse with each rolling tide.

My yoni is a paradise, a temple, a haven.

It has weathered many storms and seasons

Yet still stands, unshaken.

My yoni is a fortress, and a place of refuge for some

But I know now, not everyone deserves the keys to enter

My yoni is complex yet simple, and has many stories to tell for those who will listen and learn

My yoni is a beautiful willow tree that draws wisdom from its roots every moon cycle

I am my yoni and she is me.

We are one

And can never be separated again.

My yoni is like a castle set in paradise

And she is to be celebrated, cherished and adored.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Imposter syndrome

This is for black women: Do you disqualify yourself when you meet a love interest and all your insecurities flare-up? Especially if the inse...